A Fun day - Tuesday 5/12/2023

 

A fun day – Tuesday, 5/12/2023

The reason I find Tuesday so fun is because that on Tuesday I have P.E, and Music. I also had Geography but I wasn’t that excited because we had a test on geography coming up. Music sometimes I find fun because it can be stressful sometimes. For P.E, I find it most of the times fun. I don’t ever find P.E stressful or not fun. Anyways when we woke up, we did our usual morning routine.

We decided to wake up early and sholat. We then showered, ate breakfast, read Qur’an, wear our coats and gloves, then we set off on our bike to school. Then we arrived to school.

When we arrived to school, I got to my line and said bye to Azka while he walked to his line. The bell had already rung, so the groups of people were already going inside the school. I said Hi to my friend Aiden and we started to go into the school and into our form class. The teacher said about some Christmas stuff that was coming up and some extra school stuff. We then all left and went to our first classes. For my first class I would have P.E, but for my other friends, they would have another class except for a few. I would be in P.E class with Mahafujr, Abbas, and Aron. Mahafujr the main fun one, Abbas is Mahafujr friend and fun too, and Aron the fun one as well but usually quiet. We all got into the locker room and started undressing and wearing our P.E clothes.

P.E TIMEEEE

Once we got into our clothes, we had to wear an extra sweater on top if you had it so you would be warmer. Today was also pretty special for P.E. This is because I would be bringing my new sneakers to P.E and they were going to probably get dirty and destroyed by creasing and bending them. I bought Air Jordans and they were really nice and I was about to use them to play football. These were not a good match. The teacher did the register to make sure everyone was in today and we started to set off to the football pitch. We all got off our seats but before I had left, I had drunk a lot of my water to get hydrated.

We then started to get ready on the football pitch with my team. For some context, the previous week and 2, we had got into teams and we were too team up and start to warm up and versus the other team. In my team, we would have Harrison the best one, Dahud the also really good one who is in a team, Joeseph who is also in the team with Dahud because they are friends, James I think and he is really good, Me and I don’t play football, Chun who is a Chinese friend that I am with computer science, and one more than would be coming soon when we are about to start our first match.

We created a drill and started to follow it. We all started to warm up all together and for today drill, we would be shooting and dribbling. We were to pass it to our friend and that friend would dribble pass another friend and if they are successful to dribble it pass them then they would shoot it into the goal. When we did this, I look back on my shoes and they were very creased and bended which was pretty bad but it was fine because I don’t really care.

We all did the drill and the warm up and we felt pretty good but I still felt that it was really short and I’m not warmed up yet but I had no choice. Anyways we all got into position and wore our colour for our time. During this, we met with someone. The other teams had 8 or 9 people and we had only 7. The teacher decided to move someone into our team and luckily, we got lucky. It was Mahafujr who got into our team and he was a goal keeper and we needed a goal keeper. Then we then got into separate pitches versus another team. The team captain for our team which our team is called the Super Spanyols for some reason decided to rock paper scissors the other team and then they won so they get the ball first. They took the kick and the match started. We did very good but also them. It was 1-1 at the end.

Before I continue with anything, the way the score works is that we would a line our team from the best to the worst. The best person on our team goal would be only worth 1 goal and the worst person on our team would be worth 7 goals or 8 which is crazy. A person would be allowed to score only 1 goal until everyone scores a goal then the cycle can repeat. This is so that the teacher said, “Everyone will be part of the team and the match”. So, basically everyone can participate in the match.

For our second match we did very good. We first were done 1 goal due to us attacking too much and not much people being defensive in the goal line and also that we didn’t expect. Until near the end of the match, I dribbled a ball out of someone and passed it to one of my teammate Joseph who I explained before and he passed it onto Dahud and there was an opponent running next to him bumping him trying to make him lose control. Dahud was so close losing control, but he gave it his all and kicked it as hard as possible and it got into the goal. Since Dahud was our second-best player, he was worth 2 points. Therefore, the final score would be 2-1. Right after the goal the matches had ended. The teacher added up the points. If you lost a game, you got 2 points, tied a game would be 4 points, and winning would be 6 points. The warming up would also be added onto the point chart up to 10 points. I forgot the final score but I know that we are a minimum 28 points and that I also know that I am best in center back / CB.

We all got back into the school lockers after the teacher had explained the scores and we dressed back to normal. Outside was freezing like crazy and we all came in shivering. We all got ready and finished and I put my now really dirty shoes into my bag and we all left. Since it was break time, we had about 20 minutes to do anything we wanted to. We all went to the library and me and Azka read a Where’s Wally or Waldo book and we tried to find him. It took us a while and the last 5 minutes, we went downstairs and went to the bathroom because if you go to the bathroom early, it would have a giant line, but if you go late like 5 minutes before break ends, it will be empty. We peed and the break time ran out and we all went to our next class which would be Mathematics.

Mathematics

We didn’t really do much during Math. We just learned about some equations and some very confusing stuff. Hopefully I’ll remember this when during the exam after the Christmas Holiday and the New Year holiday.

 

Today was kind of boring actually and I don’t feel like typing the rest. I only really thought that the P.E was fun and that’s it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did today -Syafiq

A strange day... - Tuesday 19/12/2023