An Interesting Day...

 An Interesting Day – 14/11/2023 (14th November 2023)

So today was an interesting day. The day had started like any other day, except for that I felt so demotivated for some reason. I had a feeling that today was going to be fun but boring. This feeling would still be with me after I had done the daily morning routine. So, shower, breakfast, praying, reading, and remember if I had any work on school that day like maybe homework that I had forgotten. But I didn’t, so I could just watch some YouTube for a bit. Then it became 8:05 after Azka finished praying. We put on our socks, gloves, and a new head scarf thing to cover half of our ear and our nose and mouth. I’m not sure what it’s called, but you just put it over your head, then put it over your mouth, nose, and ear. We put that on, and got our bikes out. THE TIME WOULD ALREADY BE 8:12, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE 7 MINUTES AGO. WE HAD TO GIVE IT ALL OF OUR ENERGY TO ARRIVE ON TIME.

By the time we had arrived, it had already been 8:25. That means people were already going inside the school. Azka decided to put his lock on his bicycle, but I couldn’t find the key in my bag, because there was a giant P.E kit inside my bag. So that made my bag super tight because it’s not that big. I just put my jacket and helmet on my bike and ran to my line. Good thing I got on time because my class was the next one to go inside the school. I got to my line, and I saw Azka walking to the back of the school to his line. Then, I started walking inside the school then we went to our registration classroom. While I’m walking inside the class, I’m talking to my friend Aiden about the GEMS that I did for the whole weekend. My friend actually didn’t do anything for GEM XD. He actually only did the sketch design of the bottle of my GEM, and I created the website, the design, the flavours, and more lol. I’m kind of sad because he didn’t help me with the GEM but he said he couldn’t access the google site which is not his problem because I understand that he doesn’t have a PC and that he is actually try to get a PC for Christmas which is good.

After the registration class to make sure everyone was in class, the teacher explained that we would be taking our picture today for some reason? I wasn’t sure why we were taking pictures, but that meant one thing. We would be missing out our first period / first class. Which means I wouldn’t be doing P.E, which was why I was looking forward to Tuesday. She explained what would be happening and what to do. We would basically go to your lesson, and the teacher of the lesson would guide you through your way to getting your picture. I got to P.E, and we went to the sports hall, the teacher explained and checked if everyone was here in his class. Everyone was there except for two, I think. Then we were given a QR code paper thing, this would be needed for when you take your picture. Once we got our QR code, we were told to stand up and get in an ordered line, so he called one person a time. He called me at the end with one of my other friends so we talked while we were going to a place. The place we would be going would be the theater room. Once we arrived to the theater room, we got into our seat, then the teacher finally explained what we would be doing at the theater room. We would wait till it’s our turn the we would leave our seats into the other section of the theater room to take our picture. This part of the theater I had never seen as it has always been hidden by the curtains during lessons. I talked to my friend while this was happening and I was also relaxing and chilling while this was happening. Then after 45 minutes, nearly an hour we got out of our chair and we started to wait in line to take our picture. After a whole hour, the lesson had already ended. Then it was my turn, you basically give your QR code to the photographer, he takes a picture of it, then you stand in position and he takes your pictures. Then you leave. Before the class ended, you were supposed to leave to the sports hall, where we started at P.E, but since the class had ended, you just left for breaktime. One of my friends said that once he went to the sports hall, he had to go back to the theater to wait on the seats there instead of the sports hall.

That was kind of weird because we didn’t do P.E and something else. Everyone was of course disappointed at the fact that we didn’t do P.E football, as last week it was raining so we couldn’t do football. This was the second time so hopefully next week, third time the charm we can play football.

Then onto our next subject, Math. During P.E I wasn’t with my friend Aiden, but Math I am with Aiden but different seats sadly. Anyways during this Math, we just learned some basic stuff on Math. We learned about double way tables where basically; you know a regular table? Where you write stuff on top like for example, Male and Female. Then you do the total of people and you have to find out how much male and female there is? Now instead of just the top part, we have to do the side. So, it could be Male and Female on top, but then Football, Basketball, Tennis on the side. Then you have to find the stuff for those too. It’s kind of hard to do, but once you understand the formula. It starts to become much easier to do. We did some exam questions and then we finished up. We put our books inside our folders, and then gave it to the front seat. Then we left the class, and started moving onto our next class.

Aiden next class would be P.E, while my next class would be Geography. So, because of that we had to split ways from together to get to our next classes. After I arrived to Geography class, the teacher let us in, then we got into our seat and we basically just had to write down a paragraph about Volcanoes. This would be very hard for me to do because for me, I find it a hard time to write. We had to write down a paragraph about the Volcano of Fire, located in Guatemala. This disaster happened not too long ago. It happened around 6 years ago in 2017, so it’s pretty new. The Volcano of Fire erupted and destroyed the village, killing over 25 people in just the first day. Then over the next few days, having a total of 162ish people dead. The town also got destroyed from the Pyroclastic flow and the LAHAR. The teacher taught us the Lahar last week. The LAHAR is basically the ash and lava from the volcano (Which is basically the pyroclastic flow) except that it picks up pyroclastic debris while going down at a speed up to 700km/h (450MPH). Which is crazy fast. The LAHAR is also described as a river of concrete. Because of the Debris that it picks up, it creates a concrete type texture. Filling the roads when the LAHAR stops moving, usually on flat terrain so it slows down. Anyways, when the time finished, I didn’t really finish the paragraph as I forgotten one of the most important stages. I forgot to add a starting paragraph of the volcano. Anyways, we all put our books in the box, and we left the class onto Lunch time.

We all met at the bathroom, me, Aiden, Azka, and Azka’s friend, William. We then got a table and started eating. We met some of Aiden friends, like Suhan, and some other ones that I forgot their names XD. We also met one of my classmates, Aron. We ate together, talked about some random stuff on our minds, and once we finished eating. We packed up our food and water bottles. And we headed off to the library. In the library, you just relax or play games if your lucky enough to get a game. Because there are so much people at the library, so to get a game that is left, you have to go to the library really early. Then the time for the library was done, so everyone had to leave the library, and we were onto our next class.

The next class I had to do was Music class. This was usually the 2nd best class for Tuesday, but today it was the best because P.E had to get delayed for another week which I HATE. The reason I find music as one of the best classes is because I am with my friend who is really funny, Mahafujr. I talked about him in my previous typing, but also that this class I was also with my friend Aiden, and our seats are beside each other. We arrived at music and we got into class and got into our seats. The teacher explained what we had learned yesterday and then continued to what we would be doing today. He first explained about the lyrics of a song. He said the lyrics will have to match what your tempo / speed will be, what your type of song will be, like what your tone, happy, sad, then the last one would be, I forgot. Anyways, we would have to pair up with a teammate and make lyrics together. I did it wrong and instead of doing it with my partner, for some reason we did its separate lyrics which I find confusing. My friend did his lyrics together and it was actually really good, and I helped them a little bit by reading their lyrics, making it sound good or not. We had around 30 minutes to make our lyrics, and by the end, we had to either say out our lyrics, or give our lyrics to the teacher for him to say it. When the teacher said my friend lyrics, the teacher got a little confused. But when he said my lyrics, I said to him to make sure to say it in a rap tone. When he said it, he got into tune with it, and he said it was pretty good but to change the last lyric because it was a little confusing to say the last lyric. It was about a Christmas themed song, except for that other made theirs like joyful, me and my partner made ours like a rap tone. So, you have to say it say it fast and make it in tune with the beat I was thinking in my head. He then said Aiden lyrics, and he said it wrong. Making it sound pretty bad, but to my bad, I did say the lyrics a little different that what he wrote for it to sound better, so I should have told him that so that he could have changed it to what I said to make it sound better. Then the other people had their turns to say their lyrics, and it sounded good because it’s the regular Christmas joyful type. No one had theirs as like a sad type Christmas song which is expected, because the teacher said that only 5% of the Christmas songs actually uses a lower tone type Christmas song because Christmas is supposed to be a happy song. After that, the class ended and it was time for our last class which would be English.

We left music class, and we got to English class. Once we got to English class, me and Aiden entered the class and got into our seats. In English, me and Aiden sit right beside each other so that we can work together and it’s more fun together. We did some regular English stuff that I forgot now, and basically, we just wrote down stuff to improve. We were supposed to write into our books last week, but instead we wrote down on our big A3 paper which is bad, because then we could be able to do our Better if, and the teacher found it as a hard time to mark it and it was just a mess to be honest. Then for the whole class, we just went over what we did last week and it was fine but also pretty bad because we didn’t do it in our book. We found it embarrassing and also tiring, then the class ended and we just headed back home. Then that’s how my school on Tuesday went, thank you for reading my interesting day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did today -Syafiq

A Fun day - Tuesday 5/12/2023

A strange day... - Tuesday 19/12/2023