typing 1000 words

 Day 1 of trying to type 1000 Words a day

Today I woke up and the baby was sitting on my head and then I fell asleep again and 2 hours before I woke up we sholat subuh and then we went back to sleep after that I got walking to the shower to about to take a shower and then after I got clean and ready I went to the laptop to start watching youtube I watched a good amount of youtube videos and I spent a few hours watching youtube after that I forgot I had class and then at 8:30 I had class that I had to do started doing my class we learned about a lot of stuff like religion the 4 important names of allah swt and then after that I went to watch more videos like some crazy videos about a person scamming and snitching himself and like a easy to build pc in youtube from toasty bros which is a very good channel about comparing and testing and stuff and its really cool for a cheap build the next video is about another drama video about a family youtube worst thing to happened its very entertaining and each of these videos are around 10 minutes long which is my main youtube watching time and I finished uploading my video about benchmarking my dad laptop and its very nice laptop I like it very much and then the next video I watched about was 4 people about sharing money together and living together and fianances together and basically doing stuff together but then the youtuber reacting to it had a lot of stuff to say about what if they go to debt and what happens to the house like who gets the money and stuff and its very entertaining for me and then the video after that I go to my favourite gaming channel spycakes and I basically watch him playing brick rigs a few years ago playing with camodo ob and frustrated gamer and its about stunts in brick rigs and its very cool it has planes jump hoops speed ramps monster trucks and its very good and its my favourite gaming youtuber to watch the fact he uploads every day and then the one after that is another drama about a famous person called emma chamber lains or something about copying an idea and the tiktoker seriously didn’t care but the media made it a massive deal then after that I watched spycake new video about a new game which is very scary about monsters and stuff and its really scary and again the video is like 10 minutes long and then the next one is another drama video about jake tran exposing other people and then advertising a website about that exposing so hes now just exposing him self and I think its very funny and a very good video which is very entertaining and I like it very much and then the next video is another video about drama and its about a tiktoker the island boys which got into very big debt saying that they bought fancy stuff and jewelery and stuff and it is very dumb of them espessically when the manager of their tiktok music carrer was saying to sell it and invest it and the big person who is interviewing them said to invest into it but they said they wanted to be the first one to have the fancy jewelery thing in their nieghbour hood and soon they went brok and have no money so now they are in trouble and we don’t know their future but we are expecting them to go down and more down and their music and not good at all and then the next video is about a drama video again because they are so entertaining to watch and now its about the same family but this time the family is showoing a gambling website to their kid fanbase with over 10 million subscribers I think im  not sure but that is crazy parents showing kids on the platform a wesbiste eto gamble and then the video was actualy not even them playing it was a video about the person playing and rigging to make them win like an iphone then the ps5 and It made a lot of people in the comments to lost a lot of money like a person lost 100 dollars some lost 50 20 25 and more so on and its very sad to see them showing gambling to kids espessicaly their content style and so the next video is about a labor sail day in roblox and its about them basically talking about roblox about a new limited items but then soon it sound to be later false and its very sad saying te haven’t done one is so long and so basically they made a update video about it being cancel and its pretty sad and I really wanted new items oro new items to go limited wich is pretty sad then the nxt video is about me and my brother playing Minecraft and he decided to start press q to try to place blocks which is very funny for me because your supposed to right click and then my brother made a really cool thing and I tried to feed a horse carrots and apples and stuff and it was very funny video and then I watched another video of me just spinning and I called it is party with my brother or something and then I spinned around for 2 minutes and 10 seconds and then after that I watched zhafaran about what he saying and then azka or ultra crysta gamer about his what about himself and its very cool then a video about house failed inspection not sure I hvent watched fully then I watched some more videos and stuff and I think its pretty cool uhh so yeah bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I did today -Syafiq

A Fun day - Tuesday 5/12/2023

A strange day... - Tuesday 19/12/2023